A person who chases light, lays in the dirt and contorts to get the perfect shot, edits all night then wakes at dawn for a photoshoot, a passionate preserver of memories and everything photo worthy."
Want to add your logo to the front of this shirt? Contact me for a quote to add your logo or if you don't have one, I can design one for you! Contact Crystal or email: email@example.com
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit
.• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
PRODUCT ON DEMAND
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
"pho•tog•ra•pher definition" Women's short sleeve t-shirt
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print. Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print and shrinking the garment.